Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Izanagi Shuuha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisame
Jedi Master
Kisame

Dating/Married : Single
Weapons/Powers : Dual White Lightsabers

Izanagi Shuuha Empty
PostSubject: Izanagi Shuuha   Izanagi Shuuha I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:31 am

Name:Izanagi Shuuha
Alliance:Light Side
Species:Rishii/Human
Homeplanet :Rishi

Species:Rishii- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rishii

Appearance:His outward appearance is mostly human, his eyes are somewhat bigger than normal human eyes. They a brownish/green with a black slice down the middle to resemble a bird/cat like appearance. His body is light weight thanks to his half avian breed, but his strength is still enormous. Has large wings attached to his back enabling him to take flight. He has smaller versions of talons on his toes and fingers that resemble a more claw-like structure, and feathery arms going from his shoulde down to his claws.
Eyes Colour:Light Brown/Green
Hair Colour:Blonde
Height:6'2"
Weight:145
Scars:One over his left eye from the top of his eye to the bottom.
History:
His mother Rokshata was captured during one of the wars between the sith and the rishi system, the empire was trying to take over, but the Rishii wouldn't give up that easily. His mother was used and raped by some of the less humble rishii soldiers. She was then given Izanagi, me, of course a half-breed between the two races, not fitting in either side. Feeling the lonliness he took up fighting and trained to his hearts content, finally his training came to a point were he couldn't teach himself anymore, or copy the savage ways of his people so he turned to the Jedi order, breaking his mothers heart because she had really come to hate all the sides in the war. Hitching a ride on the nearest imperial starship he got a lift to the tatooine system, lost an not knowing were he was he ended up wandering around in the desert for several days and nights starving.

He was found in the desert by one of the passing nomads and he was taken to a cave a couple miles out of town as he awoke his eyes were blurry and he couldn't speak his throat was dry and body not as nimble, "Wa...Wat..." He tried to make out, "Oh here." The man slipped him a small container. Iza slipped the cap off and began to gulp it down in large waves, "Thanks." He barely breathed through between gulps. As Izanagi came back to his senses he noticed the man was wearing a brownish cloak and a small lightsaber clipped into his belt. "jedi..." he mouthed as he got up quickly partially afraid, but he couldn't move because his intrigue was overwhelming. The man laughed, "I am a Jedi exile, now I am a nomad." Nito couldn't speak he walked forward a step and eyed the lightsaber, "Could you...teach me." The man looked up slowly, "That wasn't the question I expected, hahaha. Well people have always been unpredictable, well I can't really refuse. I have nothing to do for a while..."

They began training within the desert for 2-3 years, teaching him the powers of the force and the will to manipulate it in battle. He would later learn how to use a lightsaber, but until then he'd have to connect with the force.

"Its the last day..." The old man said. "Huh...last day for what." Iza raised an eyebrow in surprise as he was lifting a boulder from the mouth of there cave bending the force around it. "The last we train." He tossed Iza the white crystals and turned to walk away, "I've got nothing left to teach you. If you need me I'll be on...well not sure, use the force. May the force be with you." He chuckled using the familiar jedi phrase it tickled as he remebered his past. "Bye." Was all Iza could get out of his mouth, "The crystals in his hand along with a map, placing the crystals in his pocket not knowing what they were for and reading the map slowly, it was a map of the system and the route to the jedi temple, with words inscribed in the bottom, "The Jedi can guide you the rest of the way."

With the map in crystals on his person he took off for the local town several miles away, he looked for a local platform to see if he could purchase a ship, well steal since he had no money. He was 17 at the time, and he crept into the back of a small carrier ship starting up the engine, the man heard the noise and came out to start yelling, but Iza had already took to flight soaring over the town and taking off from the desert lands. It was a while before the sandy desert became a black empty void, but the change frightened him, but it was also quite accepting. He was not much for change but it always caught his interest. Passing through the systems one by one he finally came into distance of the Coruscant system, where the Jedi Temple was located, as he entered the atmosphere the ship began to shake slowly, it was running low on fuel. The ship came into a crash dive and was hritling down to the ground below. As it reached near the ground he could make out the buildings and the large city that scaled basically the entire planet. He had to manuever the ship with the force to find a landing spot that wouldn't crash into buildings, "Dammit, this piece of shit won't survive the crash, a small temple-like structure came into view. He was seconds from landing and was caught in a field as if the ship was gravatized, looking down he saw two Jedi looking up at him in disbelief, "Sorry." He mouthed ejected from the ship.

He talked to the two Jedi, "Yeah I'm looking for the Jedi temple." They looked at him an laughed, "You almost crashed into it." The chuckled in unison, Iza replied, "Where can I start training." They pointed to the area that said entrance exam outside was a small kiosk with a long line, "Oh..." He said in shock, but nevertheless he waited and took the test and went through the fighting and force exams, "That was easy." he smiled happily as he came out. The next day being registered as a padawan, and soared through the ranks due to his force training and ability to fly. The white crystals he reached into his pocket and put them into the lightsaber he crafted a dual bladed lightsaber, using a strange color and weapon he fought along side the Jedi.

Stats:
Health:100
Force:150
Strength:90
Speed:100
Stamia:90
Accuracy:90
Melee Weapon Training:90
Ranged Weapon training:90

Last edited by Kisame on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cut
Dark Lord of the Sith /Empire Leader
Cut

Weapons/Powers : Death

Izanagi Shuuha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanagi Shuuha   Izanagi Shuuha I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:32 am

Approved just make you light saber ,force abilites and ship now
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Jedi Master
Kisame

Izanagi Shuuha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanagi Shuuha   Izanagi Shuuha I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:39 am

lightsaber down, force is on the way
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Dating/Married : ......
Weapons/Powers : Black and Green Duel-Phase Sabers

Izanagi Shuuha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanagi Shuuha   Izanagi Shuuha I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:45 pm

No offence to you or anything, but um...Jedi Master and a six sentence history? Thats Jedi Knight material...Jedi Master needs more then that...I'm sorry to say it but the Site-Creator likes the history to be longer for higher ranks.
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Jedi Master
Kisame

Izanagi Shuuha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanagi Shuuha   Izanagi Shuuha I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:49 pm

lol, I just gave a rough synopsis, if you want length I'll give it. Thats only if they ask though.
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Jedi Master
Kisame

Izanagi Shuuha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanagi Shuuha   Izanagi Shuuha I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:21 pm

I made it longer cause I got bored...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Izanagi Shuuha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanagi Shuuha   Izanagi Shuuha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izanagi Shuuha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The New Age :: Registration and Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: