Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hard Landing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Dating/Married : nope
Weapons/Powers : Two green lightsabers,1 vibrosword

Hard Landing. Empty
PostSubject: Hard Landing.   Hard Landing. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:47 am

The Explorer come out of hyperscae only to be hit by a missle launcher form a merchant ship.Our engines where dead and we where on corse for endors surface,We launch our pods into the planet surface as the ship ;ands in a forest and is almost barried under .i push te pod door open as my trrops and i start our way for the trees.we decided to build a base and stay here for a while.
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Dating/Married : nope
Weapons/Powers : Two green lightsabers,1 vibrosword

Hard Landing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Landing.   Hard Landing. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:51 am

we start to cut down trees to build a huge wall about a mile long and about 300 feet high.the whole thing is a mile wide sqaure.inside we build mess halls and homeing building.plus a comman base.it took all about 5 days plus scavinging fomr the Explorer for food and supplies.
Back to top Go down

Hard Landing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The New Age :: Space and Planets and Moons :: Endor-
Jump to: