Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight
Drake Tay'lon

The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] Empty
PostSubject: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:36 pm

The flight from the shuttleport in Bespin to Coruscant seemed longer than usual. Perhaps it was the nerves he had from his battle with that monstrosity dark jedi hybrid. The way his body was intertwined with droid parts was almost sickening. However what worried the young Knight most was his immense power. Normally against the flunky dark jedi assassins that are sent after him he could normally take them down without any problems. Drake turned his head and peered at his wounded shoulder where the dark jedi's saber struck him with his force saber technique. Drake took a long sigh as he shook his head, to think he had to result to his Peacock Style to take out a lowly assassin. If this was the extent of a hybrids power the republic was in trouble for sure. As the space shuttle landed at the port on Coruscant the young Knight gathered his belongings and exited, making his way by the citizens sprawling around the vicinity. The temple was a small trek away from the port and it would only take Drake 25 minuets to arrive there by foot. 15 minuets into the journey back to the temple he entered the rolling meadows, rumored to be an extremely dangerous area. However Drake had traveled these meadows before and he was a strong and confident enough jedi, though surely nothing would arise in the meadows of his own territory.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Dark Lord of the Sith /Empire Leader
Cut

Weapons/Powers : Death

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:46 pm

There was some thing very stange fallowing the jedi.It stalked not on land but it looked down on from the sky.This creature was a Condor dragon ,Condor dragons are flying reptiles from the forest moon of Endor. They have excellent eyesight and massive fangs for tearing through even the thickest hides. They have a wingspan of approximately 3 m (9.8 ft).What was it doing coruscant ? The Dragon allso had driod part on it.It had a stange blaster on the side of it's face and on the back of his tail.On the back of the Dragon stooded another Sith Assassin with four arms and four red light sabers active.The Dragon swunged it's tail blasting the blaster on it's tail at the jedi walking from the air.
Back to top Go down
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight
Drake Tay'lon

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:58 pm

After only a few moments of entering the rolling meadows a large shadow began to engulf his own." Whaa?" Drake intoned as he looked up to see the source of this shadow, hoping it was nothing more than a solar eclipse. However to his dismay a frightening sight awaited the Young Knight." A condor dragon!? How in the world is that here on Coruscant!?" Drake Exclaimed as he dropped into his ready position. No sooner that he sparked a curiosity about the creature he noticed a monstrosity all too familiar." Damn, I must have been followed! I've been to careless!" Drake shouted to himself as he quickly readied his emerald green light saber. This hybrid assassin as well had 4 arms and was wielding four light sabers. Without warning the dragon wailed a deafening scream before whipping its tail around and firing the mounted laser attached to it. Due to his high weapon accuracy Drake was able to deflect the laser with his lightsaber. " I can't fight this thing from the ground, Ill need to gain some altitude." Drake thought to himself as he angled his force jump and began bounding toward the nearest patch of rocks and plateaus, taking refuge in between them to protect himself from any more oncoming bombardment for the time being. All the while Drake kept his eyes on the hybrid Sith controlling the dragon, looking for any weaknesses or flaws in his attack patterns.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:50 pm

The Dragon fire another blast the jedi while he try to hide to attmeping to blow away what he used to cover him."Attack " yelled the four armed assassin.The dragon roar as he sent another blast from his tail and one from the blaster on his face combing their power to make it more destcutive.
Back to top Go down
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight
Drake Tay'lon

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:07 pm

As Drake took refuge into the rocks amidst sparsely populated plateau's he kept a keen eye on the dragon and particularly the dark jedi." Uh oh, Incoming" Drake uttered as he saw the dragon whip its tail around yet again for another blast. Drake used his force jump again to bound away but this attack was much more sinister than the last, almost as if it was double in power. The shock wave from the attack caused Drake to tumble a bit but for the most part he was alright." Well we can't play cat and mouse forever now can we." Drake thought to himself as he bounded up the nearest plateau giving him much shorter of a distance from the dragon and the dark jedi."Saber Stance, Demolition Style !" Drake exclaimed as he poised his saber to the side in a way similar to that of his peacock stance, but this one was different. Concentrating on his force focus and executing various motions with his saber Drake launched a volley of Force Grenades up toward the dragon and the dark jedi."Detonate!" Drake exclaimed as he would attempt to fry the dragon and cause it to fall of the sky to hopefully drag the dark jedi down with it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:42 pm

The dragon begans to fall.The Assassin jumps off the dragon and use the force to float infront of Drake swing all four kunis at his chest.The dragon gets up slowly and his tail charges for a large blast.The jedi soon use the force to leap how into the air after his assult and the dragon lauches an powerful blast from his tail at the jedi.
Back to top Go down
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight
Drake Tay'lon

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Relieved that his demolition style was able to get that dragon out of the air, Drake let out a short sigh. As the dragon began to fall the hybrid assassin leaped from it and bared down toward Drake from his position on top of the plateau. " Demolition Style!" Drake intoned as he set an invisible force mine right underneath him. As the dark jedi would come down from the air he would have no chance of escaping the mines blast range. Using a force jump of his own, Drake jumped into the air not only dodging the four armed assassins and his four sabers but also jumping out of blast range of his force mine." Detonate" Drake shouted as he concentrated on his force focus to cause the mine to explode and attempt to rip apart the dark jedi who would have been in blast range.

After doing so Drake remained in the air for few moments as he soon noticed the dragon lifting its tail off from the ground to blast him once more."Cripes!" Drake shouted as he was in mid air and in no way to dodge. During the final moments before laser impact Drake outstretched his arm and attempted to force push the laser blast to redirect a portion of its momentum. After doing so Drake quickly placed his light saber in front of him to defend what was left of the laser blast. The impact from the blast barreled Drake down toward the ground where he became badly injured. His ribcage was bruised and he had pulled a muscle in his right leg. The hardy knight still somehow managed to make his way back to his feet and hold his saber just in case the dark jedi had survived.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:11 pm

The Dark jedi body parts and driod parts was sreapd acroos the ground.But the dragon was still able to fight.The Dragon charged at the wounded Jedi and swunged it's tail Attemping to send the jedi flying in the air.If the dragon could lauch the jedi in the air he would then Fire a blast from the blasters on it's mouth.After that the dragon will let a fearsom roar.
Back to top Go down
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight
Drake Tay'lon

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Drake was hurt but luckily he was able to take out the dark jedi without having to engage him combat, that surely saved him a mountain of energy. As the debris of the dark jedi erupted into the air a slight dust kicked up in the vicinity. As the dust cleared Drake saw the great dragon rise from the grown retract its tail."And here I was hoping that dragon was grounded."Drake thought as he struggled up to his feet, his right holding his saber while his left clutching his midsection." Its going to strike!" Drake exclaimed in thought as he saw the dragons tail in transit towards him.He did his best to force jump but the muscle he pulled in his leg held him down and caused him to be grazed by the dragons tail. Drake was then tipped up into the air, and as he was in the air the dragon prepared to blast him with his mouth mounted laser."Demolition Style" Drake shouted yet again as he launched two waves of force grenades down at the dragon. The first wave was intended to explode and counteract the laser while the second wave was intended to rain down on the dragon like a small scale blitzkrieg." Detonate, Detonate"
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 pm

The dragon was hit hard from the force of the grenade.The Dragon stumbled back and let out a painful scream.Then it's body was hit by rainng Sharps.The dragon had took some nice amount of damage but was still able to put up a fight.The blasters on it's mouth was destroyed though but luckly it still ahd the one on its tail.Blood driped like running water off it's wings.The dragon charged up another blast and fired it from it's tell in hopes of hitting the jedi.The jedi was putting up a great fight.There was something in the middle of the dragon's forehead.This item had the jedi's reflection in it ,the thing was an camrea sending the jedi's action stright to the dark sith lord
Back to top Go down
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight
Drake Tay'lon

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:47 pm

" Serves that cursed dragon right" Drake intoned as he landed back onto the plateau the dragon was hurt, down on the ground in a pool of its own blood. As far as Drake was concerned the dragon had been defeated." But of course everything needs to go out with a bang.." Drake thought as he let out a sigh, watching as the dragon raised its tail to shoot its laser one last time. The attack was sloppy and ill mannered thus easy for the jedi to dodge, especially since the dragon was disillusioned by the pain inflicted from his force grenades. After dodging the blast Drake noticed an out of place flicker of sunlight from the dragons forehead."A lense!?" Drake exclaimed as he forced jumped down from the plateau and on top of the grounded dragons head." Damn Its a camera, those imperials sure are sly" Drake said as he whipped his saber around and destroyed it. Drake would then attempt to finish off the dragon by slicing its throat with his saber. If now more than ever, Drake needed to report in to the Temple.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:44 pm

The draogn's body crashed on the ground.The camrea was dertoyed.Blood poored from the Dragon's neck.Then there was beeping.Fallow from the beeping was a flashing light.What was it.It was bomb.Attached to it by the sith lord himself.Set to explode once the dragon was killed.
Back to top Go down
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight
Drake Tay'lon

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:19 pm

After destroying the camera mounted on the dragons forehead and slicing its throat for good measure a loud and annoying beeping sound filled the air." Damn! Its a bomb! Demolition Style!" Drake exclaimed as force jumped as far away as he could before the blast. When the bomb ignited it would have set off the force mine Drake had planted altering the combined blasts trajectory upward rather than outward thus Drake received damage only from the shock wave." I don't need any more surprises like that." Drake said as he struggled back up to his feet,his light saber still retracted in his right hand." More importantly though, why are there dark jedi so close to the temple. I hope we are not being attacked."
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:44 pm

The jedi was right about the attack the dark sith lord had lauch an attack anisght all the jedi's target them all and the jedi temple
Back to top Go down
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight
Drake Tay'lon

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:33 pm

Something in the force had told Drake that his worst fears had already come to pass."Ive got to get to the temple" Drake stated as he staggered forward a bit, still hurt from his last battle. It would take another 10 minuets before he could reach the temple on foot, probably 20 now that he was hurt.

[Topic Left. Mission Done]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]   The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coruscant Arrival [Continuation Mission]
Page 1 of 1