Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Force Blaze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edwinsz
Admin/Jedi Knight
Edwinsz

Weapons/Powers : Blue Lightsaber

Force Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Force Blaze   Force Blaze I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Name: Force Blaze
What it can do: Force Blaze is a rare Force ability unique to Edwinsz Ki-Lin. He had single-handely unlock this technique after the death of his foster parents. First, Edwinsz must utilize the Force on a heat source, a flammable item, or fire itself and cause a small blaze to erupt from it and incinerate. Any nearby opponents would be totally distracted and burned. However, it is not limited to just one spot. Edwinsz can then use the Force to manipulate, control, and move the fire to anywhere he wants and burn down enemies and objects. Such ability could only work on areas with heat in it. At age 23, Edwinsz's secret skill with the Force Blaze has been upgraded due to original expierence. Now, Edwinsz can utilize Force Blaze whenever he wants just by using his hands. Focusing the Force into his palms, a red, hot, heating circle will appear in Edwinsz's hand. Then, a huge flame can erupt from his hands on Edwinsz's command.
How much do it cost: 20 Points
Using it without a source: 25 Points
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi
Nami Luna

Dating/Married : Cut
Weapons/Powers : Blue Lightsaber, Red lightsaber

Force Blaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Blaze   Force Blaze I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:14 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsnewage.rpg-board.net

Force Blaze
Page 1 of 1