Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Dating/Married : ......
Weapons/Powers : Black and Green Duel-Phase Sabers

Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan Empty
PostSubject: Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan   Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Schatten was at ease when he entered the Jedi Temple. He felt good, sort of happy, yet didn't show it. He sent word to the Council before he showed up at the Temple that he would like to talk to them, but didn't state why. If they got the message, he didn't know but he really didn't mind if they did or not. Most of the younger Jedi that filled the halls were looking at him as if he was a ghost, or as if he didn't belong. He could feel their thoughts as he walked through the Temple, nodding to a select few of the Jedi that he knew weren't thinking ill of him. As he made his way around, he felt as if he was being followed, but never turned around. He continued to walk, and once he reached the elevator to go to the top level to see the Jedi Council, he stopped and turned around. "May I...huh?" He looked around but no one was there. "Hello....You don't look like a Jedi..." Schatten heard a young voice from behind him. "Really...how so?" He said with a smile. "The way you walk...the robes you wear....who are you?" As Schatten waited for the elevator, he looked at the boy, "I'm Schatten Damion....a Jedi Master.....who are you?" The kid giggled and ran off. "Cute kid..." He smiled as the elevator finally came down, Schatten stepping in, ascending to the top level of the Temple.

Once the elevator reached the top, Schatten stepped out and started to walk to the location of the Council's chambers. I sure do hope they understand why I was away....and let me back....this could still be a problem. He thought as he found the Council's Chambers and lightly knocked, waiting for the reply to enter.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Grand Master Jedi and Jedi Council Member
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan   Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:44 pm

The Jedi Council was all seated in their Chambers.Then there was a knock."Enter Schatten Exile one" Said Roy.Roy seated in the middle of all the Council memebers.As Jedi Grand Master he was head of the Council.He looked at the jedi master who worn an odd Robe."What brings you back to the temple Schatten ....Did you not Exile your self." Said an Fat Council Alien."Pateince befor you judge ..He might have a good reason for his actions.."Roy said. Ready to here what Schatten had to say."Speak Exile Jedi Master Schatten ". All atteion was faced onto Schatten.
Back to top Go down
http://wikizap.mobi/enwookie/Force_powers
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan   Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:16 pm

As Schatten entered, he still felt happy, walking into the middle of the room, he bowed to the Grand Master. "Thank you for seeing me on such short notice." He rose back up, placing both hands behind his back, trying to relax. "The reason I came back to the Jedi Order is to ask you all if I can take a Padawan as my apprentice seeing how he is at the age to where if he doesn't get taken, he'll be forced to leave the order which would be easy prey for the sith to take advantage of." Schatten looked around the room. "I know I exiled myself to help me better understand the force and both sides of it...the Jedi and the Sith....and I have learned what I wanted to know from it...I will admit to you all that I have learned a few Sith force techniques, but I am not a Sith...I learned them to better understand them, because just saying they are evil is not enough, one must see it and feel it to fully understand why they are.....several Jedi masters have been tempted to join the Dark Side and didn't...Qui-Gon Jinn was the best example...he feel in love and lost that person falling into a blind rage but snapped out of it, thus learning from his mistake and taught Obi-Won not to do the same thing, and if he didn't do that, Obi-Won could have fallen to the Sith." He turned and faced the Grand Master yet again. "Thats the reason why I have come back...I would like to teach a young Jedi how not to fall to the Sith and become a Jedi worthy of joining the Council...So will you all give me permission to do so?"
Back to top Go down
Cadyren
Jedi Padawan

Weapons/Powers : Blue Lightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan   Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Cadyren entered the Council room quitetly, not wanting to interupt the conversation. He saw that Schatten was already asking the Council for permission to train him, though he had yet to speak his name. Cadyren stood next to the door to the Council chambers as Schatten continued to speak, not wanting to be rude and interupt. I hope the Council says yes, I don't want to have to leave the Order, it's all I know. I would never be succeful as a merchant or servant, the best I would be able to do would be becoming a mercenary and use my Force abilities, though no one would take a child seriously. Cadyren thought to himself, worried the Council would deny him his last chance to become a Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan   Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:34 pm

"You have expermented with the dark side of the force,What an abomnation! You stand here in front of the Jedi order.Knowyling you care capble of useing Sith abilites.What A disgrace to the Jedi's." Roy said as he heared Schatten words."You say You can prevent this boy from becomeing a sith when you yourself are a sith some may say..........But I say differnt. You are a wise Jedi for you have knowledge of both side of the force that not even I have obtain.Because you learned the dark arts of the sith. You are aware with Qui-Gon Jinn mistake.......You may take this child as your stundent under one condation....You take a seat up here with the Council and join us.I belive you are a wise jedi master who can use the info of what he knows aginst the sith and not only helping this child but guideing other jedi's toward the right path."
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan   Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Schatten smiled and bowed. "Thanks for the opportunity to join the Council..." He raised his hand and motioned to Cadyren. "He is the Padawan that would be taken under my wing." He motioned again for Cadyren to join him. "Grand Master Kenobi, Do I have permission to go off world to train Padawan Cadyren? Staying on this planet can be used to learn some of the lessons, but not all that I wish to teach him....and also, with the wishes of the Council, I would like to show this young Jedi the temptations of the Sith but not let him fall under them, I know he has anger in him and it could lead him down that path, but if he does become a Sith, I will put him down, then banish myself from the Jedi Order for the rest of my days.....but he won't fall under their will, I have faith in the boy." He felt the boy could go either way, to the Sith or stay a Jedi, but only time could tell, and if Schatten trained him right. "I will train him, he is my first priority, the Council duties will follow closely behind but will be held in the same light....but for now, all I need is permission to train Cadyren off world..and I'll leave so the Council can talk about the Sith Lord Cut....and congratulations....I would view that fight as a victory since you didn't get hurt." He said with a smile. "Next time, I will test him and his abilities." With confidence in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Roy

PostSubject: Re: Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan   Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:58 pm

"He is your Padawan, Master Schatten.Do as you wish is best for the child.You may take him off the planet,But I warn you if he falls to the dark side you may not come back to the temple.So teach him the dark side if you will.I was only lucky to defeat the Sith." Roy said remebering the fight anisgnt Cut and how he manged to cut off his left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cadyren
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan   Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Cadyren walked next to his new master and stood beside him, waiting for the Council to tell him wheither or not he would be training under him.Cadyren smiled when the Grand Master said that he would be allowed to learn both sides of the Force from Schatten and that as long as he didn't turn to the dark side completely Schatten would be a member of the Council. It seems that my luck has turned around. Cadyren thought to himself as he stood next to his master, wondering what his training would be like.
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan   Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:49 pm

"Thank you Grand Master....I'll leave now." With that said and nothing further to discuss Shatten had no business there. "Lets go Cadyren." He said with a smile, bowing to the Council members, then walking out of the Council Chambers. He joined the Council, which wasn't what he wanted but it was a plus. The fact of the matter was that he got to rejoin the Jedi Order even though he removed himself from it, and got a Padawan, all he needed now was a reason to leave the Temple to teach him, he couldn't just up and leave, a reason was always need. Where would we go...and what would be the reason....hmmmmmm.... He thought as he left the chamber.

~Left Topic~ (OOC: sorry for it being short)
Back to top Go down
Cadyren
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan   Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Cadyren bowed before the Grand Master before he followed his new master out of the Council chambers, a smile on his face. Cadyren wondered what Schatten would teach him first, would he help him build that Lightsaber that would allow him to be able to use both a Saberstaff and a single blade, or would he teach him some secret about the Force that would make him more powerful.

-Left Topic-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan   Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming back to the Jedi Order, and a Padawan
Page 1 of 1