Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Space Battle over Kamino [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Dating/Married : nope
Weapons/Powers : Two green lightsabers,1 vibrosword

Space Battle over Kamino [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Space Battle over Kamino [OPEN]   Space Battle over Kamino [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:17 pm

The Explorer and 3 other republic crussers come fomr hyper space before comeing in fornt of some sepretist droid ships.they open fire as the Explorer opens its hanger doors and squads of Dive bombers and hellcats come out flying for the droid ships. "this is hellcat squad 2,9,67 and 8 ready for battle over." says the squad near me. "this is dive bomber squads 1,3,4,5 and 6 ready for battle over" i radio voer all comlinks. "ok you know what to do then." i say form the inside of the hellcat. "prepare for war."

Last edited by Meta on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

PostSubject: Re: Space Battle over Kamino [OPEN]   Space Battle over Kamino [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:20 pm

the dive bombers on bottom of our formation break away and head ofr the dorid ships.the top of the formation,the hellcats,break away behind them and start opeing fire on the enemy Droid fighters.My squad of about 42 fighters all come face to face with about 100 dorid fighters. the leader of squad 67 yells over the comlink. "rip them to shreads boys." i smiole a bit fomr his remark as hail of 50 mm chain guns break lose heaidng for the fighters.
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Dating/Married : ......
Weapons/Powers : Black and Green Duel-Phase Sabers

PostSubject: Re: Space Battle over Kamino [OPEN]   Space Battle over Kamino [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:37 pm

(OOC: Meta...please start to make your posts all as one, together, not two or more posts...you can space them out and make to paragraphs, but two or more posts one after the other is a waste...so please start making single posts.)
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

PostSubject: Re: Space Battle over Kamino [OPEN]   Space Battle over Kamino [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:43 pm

(ok ill start)

Th hellcats rip the fighters to shreads as we contiune our way for battle.the dive bombers start there run on a small drop ship droping 1 500 LB bomb each onto the bridge.we mark back into formation and star up for another round.then form behind a enemy fighter frigate open fire riping threw the back of the formation. "damn it pull back and fire your misslels on that frigate." the leader of squad 67 yells.his fighter is then shot as his cokcpit fills with fire and he plumits down to kaminos surface. i pull up out if my angle and line my gun up with the bridge of the firgate.i fire a missle into the poeple on the deck. the glass blows out as the people inside and the dorids fly into space.i pull back into formation as the firgate speeds up and fires. "take that ship out guys." i say as all 35 hellcats open fire onto the firagtes bridge and engines.the shipblows as we turn our attention to the crussers.the dive bombers had taken out one ship out of four and they had lost about 12 of there 50.then we enter battle and its over like that.my whole squad of 13 is shoot out of the sky and we plumit for the seas of kamino near the shores. 'bail out boys!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Battle over Kamino [OPEN]   Space Battle over Kamino [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Battle over Kamino [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1