Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making a new "base"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Dating/Married : ......
Weapons/Powers : Black and Green Duel-Phase Sabers

Making a new "base" Empty
PostSubject: Making a new "base"   Making a new "base" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:03 pm

(OOC: This takes place after I take Cadyren as my Padawan, and before Meta asks to join the Jedi Council)

The brand new Leviathan "Shadow" that Schatten had acquired from a self-made mission he had when he exiled himself from the Jedi Order, came out of hyperspace and slowly coasted into the atmosphere of Nar Shaddaa. "Master....where are we heading?" Schatten turned to the Commander of the ship. "Just keep her going straight....let them see us first." "Yes Master." The Commander snapped his fingers, signalling to everyone 'steady as she goes'. Schatten turned and walked out of the command room, and made his way to the hanger that held his other ship, 'Shadow's Demon', it was a bit smaller then your normal Space-Cruiser but bigger then you average Fighter, and he loved it. Off a wrist communicator, the Commander appeared. "Master Daimon...someone is hailing us..." "Patch it through to me please." After that was said, another figure appeared before Schatten. "Hello, I am Tailerk Gerotu, may I ask who I am talking to?" "I am Jedi Master and Jedi Council member Schatten Daimon....what is your position of leadership on Nar Shaddaa?" "I am what you would call "The leader of this planet"....What are you doing here?" "Well Leader of Nar Shaddaa, we can discuss that question face-to-face." Schatten turned a communication link to the Commander. "Did you trace where the communication was coming from?" "Yes Master...I'm sending the coordinates to R7 now." "Thank you." He continued to walk to his Cruiser/Fighter.

Once to the Shadow's Demon, He put on his War Mission armor, then moved to the cockpit. "Computer...prime the engine for take off." "Already done..." "Okay good...go to the coordinates that was sent from the Commander." "Yes....Taking off now." Then Schatten sat down in the piloting chair as the ship left the hanger. "Take it easy computer...I don't want to get attacked right off the bat." "Yes Master" The ship headed straight for the location Tailerk Gerotu sent his communication from.

(OOC: I'll post the second part in 24 hours or after Cadyren posts.....I'm NPC-ing this and I'll be fair about how it is done)
Back to top Go down
Cadyren
Jedi Padawan

Weapons/Powers : Blue Lightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Making a new "base"   Making a new "base" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Cadyren watched as Nar Shadda appeared in front of him as the ship went out of Hyperspace, still amazed that a ship could somehow move at a speed so fast that it could travel from system to system in a short period of time. Cadyren had only been on a space ship once before, and he had been extremely young at the time, so it felt odd for him to be inside something so small, though the ship was very large compared to any other Cadyren had seen, and be unable to leave until the ship entered the atmosphere of a planet and they flew down and landed on it.

Cadyren was in his quarters on the ship, studying the designs of a saberstaff, when someone on the command bridge explained to him that his master was heading toward the Hangar now and that he should go their now if he wished to go onto the suface. Cadyren quickly got his cloak and Lightsaber before hurrying off to the Hangar, hoping that he would make it their before his master left. As he entered he noticed his master talking to someone on a wrist communicator, though Cadyren had no idea who the man was.

Cadyren followed his master onto the Shadow Demon, Where ae you going master? Cadyren asked as he stood at the entrance to the ship, hoping his master would tell him why he was going to meet the 'leader of the planet'.
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: Making a new "base"   Making a new "base" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:05 pm

As they neared there destination, Schatten turned to his Padawan. "Well...we are here to set up a "base" for Jedi...being out here on Nar Shaddaa would help us out a bit....then after this we'll be heading to Dantooine to uncover what happened to the old Jedi Temple there." A smile crossed his face as the ship they were in slowly landed on the building that Tailerk Gerotu was in. "Be careful Padawan, I feel as if we are not welcome here...also, this planet is full of thugs and criminals that don't like Jedi at all...so be on your guard." He said as he got out of his chair, turning to R7. "...R7...once we get off the ship, head back to 'The Shadow' and wait for me to hail you before you come back...okay?" R7 replied with beeps and whirls, turning around and locking into the main computer. The door to the ship opened up and Schatten walked out, making sure he hid his two brand new lightsabers that took him a while to build and perfect.

"It is a bit rude not to have sent a transmission to us before hand Master Jedi....very rude." Tailerk Gerotu said as he walked out of the building and onto the hanger-pad, with quite a few Tao-Ni Security Elite Protector Droids. "I do apologize for that Tailerk Gerotu, but if I sent a transmission it could have been intercepted from anyone or anything out there, and I don't want the Sith to know that I am here....also...I am here with my Padawan." Tailerk snapped his fingers and the Tao-Ni droids circled both Schatten and Cadyren. "Well, I apologize...I'm not taking any chances...I know what you Jedi are capable of doing, and with you being a Jedi Master, I'm not going to be 'lax." Schatten smiled and said. "Well, it is your planet." Slowly after that, the ship they came in on took off and reentered the hanger of 'The Shadow'. "Please follow me Jedi...." Tailerk said as he snapped is fingers, going back into the building with the Tao-Ni droids aiming their guns at both Schatten and Cadyren.

Once we get inside the building, Tailerk sits behind a big desk, with the room filled with Tao-Ni droids. "I have to ask...How have you come to get all this security droids seeing how they were only made for a few years, Tailerk?" Tailerik chuckled. "I have the blue-prints for the droids, and a factory for them...thats all you need to know Jedi....now...down to business." "Of course....I am here to ask for permission to build a Jedi Temple out here on this planet..." Before Schatten could continue, Tailerk interrupted. "No....if the Jedi are able to build a temple out here, then that will bring the Sith, and several needless battles between you two." "Well, seeing how this planet is home to Criminals, smugglers, thugs and several underground gangs.....how can you be worried about battles when they happen everyday here?" Schatten said in a calm voice, trying not to cause trouble, but Tailerk didn't like what was said and began to yell at the Jedi. "I WILL NOT LET YOU COME ON MY PLANET AND BAD MOUTH ME....DROIDS TAKE THEIR WEAPONS AND LOCK THEM IN THE CELLS UNDER THIS BUILDING!" Schatten looked down at Cadyren. "Don't fight them...." Schatten handed over both his Black saber and Green Falcon saber. "....I suggest you do the same my Padawan."

As the Droids took their sabers, they lead them down to the cells under the building, locking both the Jedi in the same single cell. There were several other cells down there, and each had a few thugs or criminals in them. "Well....what do you think so far my Padawan."

(This is what a Tao-Ni Secrity Elite Protector Droid looks like)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: Making a new "base"   Making a new "base" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:39 am

(OOC: I will post every day from now on, no matter if Cadyren posts or not....I know he could be busy or something, but a two days to reply...I gave him a warning about joining...It's gonna be a wild ride lol)
Back to top Go down
Cadyren
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Making a new "base"   Making a new "base" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:51 am

Cadyren listened as his master explained that they were going to try and set up a base on Nar Shaddaa, then go to Dantooine to find what happened to the old Jedi Temple their. Cadyren had hoped they were going to take down some crime lord or something interesting like that, but he guessed that negotiating wouldn't be as boring as it sounded. Cadyren noticed that his master smiled as they were about to land, saying that they might not be welcome here, and that he should stay on his guard. As they exited the ship Cadyren kept his left hand near his lightsaber, which was on the left side of his belt so that he could be ready for a fight jsut by keeping his hand aty his side.

Cadyren looked at all the droids that surounded him and his master, worried that they would open fire upon them at any second, Cadyren was good at deflecting laser fire but he doubted he'd be capable of doing so with so many enemies. As they began to walk toward the building Cadyren tried to keep his eyes forward and not keeping looking from droid to droid, though he would still occationaly look at a droid for a moment before looking toward the man who owned them.

Cadyren stood next to his master as he and the man talked about making a Jedi Temple on Nar Shaddaa, though it seemed the man was not up for it, saying that the Sith would come to the planet and many unneeded battles would be fought. Schatten countered with saying that the planet already had battles going on, though that seemed to just make things worse and the man ordered his droids to take their weapons and lead them under the building. Cadyren insatantly unclipped his Lightsaber from his belt and was about to ignite it when Schatten told him not to fight them, and that he should give them his Lightsaber. Cadyren reluctantly complied and put his Lightsaber in the outstrecthed limb of one of the droids, then was led down to the cell.

Cadyren was put in the same cell as his master, and began to wonder how they would escape this place and get their sabers back. Cadyren turned to his master as he asked him what he thought, Well this is definetly a lot more interesting then I thought it would be. Cadyren said, smirking for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: Making a new "base"   Making a new "base" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Hearing what his Padawan said, Schatten gave a confused look. "Interesting?...." He lightly shook his head. "Remember to think in the moment, live in the moment....never look beyond what is happening in the 'now'....when you think something everything can go smoothly or that you stand toe-to-toe with a future enemy, you will always face failure....remember that please my Padawan.....Lesson one...'Stay in the moment'." He said in a low quite manner, not scolding or putting Cadyren down, just teaching him. He turned away and looked at the bars for the cell, but once he reached out with his hand, he quickly pulled his hand back as a energy shield covered the bars. "Well...now we know he has a short temper, and he doesn't like people that use the Force...." He let out a sigh. "Objective one...our sabers...Objective two...telling my ship to leave orbit....by telling my ship to leave, maybe Tailerk will think we left here and will loosen up his security so when we talk again it will be more in our favor.....thats why he flipped out...I said his planet was already messy, and with him having more then enough of those droids around him, he felt in control of the situation...but remove those droids, he will bend if not break."

Schatten looked over the cell, sensing that there are ten Tao-Ni droids guarding the cells on this level. "Hey...can you help me?" Schatten said to one of the other people in the cell. "What do you want....Jedi?" the other said with distaste in his voice. "If you tell me what I would like to know, I can get you out of that cell." The other feel quite, as if he was thinking. Then he said something. "What do you want to know?" "How many levels are there to these 'cells', if you know where the armory is, and is there a way to the underground from the cell levels?" The other busted out with laughter. "Thats quite a order Jedi....there are about twelve levels for cells here...Tailerk likes arresting anyone that smarts off to him....as for a Armory...that would be on the lowest level...and you can find a vent down there also that can get you out of here...thats about it..." "Thank you mister...now just give me a second and I'll get you out." The other laughed a little. "No rush...I actually would like to see you do this."

Schatten turned to Cadyren. "Here..." He said reaching into his breast-plate and pulled out two lightsabers, both with very fancy handles. "I was going to give you one of these once you became a Jedi Knight, but for tonight, I'll let you use it until we get yours back." He tossed him the one that looked like a normal handle to a saber and kept the one that looked as if it went to the handle of a true sword. "These sabers have other crystals and lenses, so they are more powerful then your average lightsaber, they are also Duel-Phase sabers allowing for different blade lengths you can use......Activate it once we get out of this cell and free the other prisoners...I know it's not Jedi like to let others die, but there is no way to avoid this at the moment...." He lowered his head and quickly threw his saber out the cell before the shield could close, using the force to stab into the control for their cell, opening the cell bars, and pulling with the force so his lightsaber was in his hand again. "....Lesson two...you can think ahead, but only do so to plan for other situations...like this one." He smiled to his Padawan, as he bolted out of the cell. The Ta0-Ni Droids began to fire at Schatten, but Schatten deflected all of them, but none of the droids have fallen yet.

(OOC: This is the saber I gave to Cadyren to use....

Name: Blue Hawk Duel-Phase Lightsaber
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Ammo:n/a
Fire per minute:n/a
Melee Weapon: sword of energy (Pontite Lens as a lens it was capable of cooling both skin and tempers.) (Phond saber-crystal produced a fiercely burning lightsaber beam.) (Rubat saber-crystal sharpened the appearance and definition of the blade, allowing its wielder to easily track the blade and strike opponents properly. The crystal would also help its wielder attack faster.)

....And this is the one I'm using....

Name: Valiant Duel-Phase Lightsaber
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Ammo: n/a
Fire per minute: n/a
Melee Weapon: Sword of Energy (Vibration Lens this lens vibrated at a high rate of speed. This enabled the weapon to produce a more deadly beam.) (Pontite saber-crystal nearly impossible to find, it resonated with a powerful aura that cooled both skin and tempers.) (Heart of the Guardian saber-crystal it altered the properties of other crystals that the lightsaber carried in a positive way; this crystal created a fast yet devastating blade that was perfect for lightsaber combat.
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: Making a new "base"   Making a new "base" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Schatten moved quickly, destroying all the droids in the hall and opening the cells for the other prisoners. "I gave my word...now feel free to do what you want now." The other prisoner smiled and nodded, turning and leaving out a opposite door. "Now....to find my sabers..." He turned and opened a second door, finding it to lead to a huge empty hall. "He might have sensors of some kind...." Jumping from the door way, pushing off with the force, Schatten began to run along the walls, searching for a elevator, a lift or something that can lead him down. He moved at his incredible speed until he saw a lift open, letting out several Tao-Ni droids. "How many does this guy have?" He said as he flipped of the wall, landed in the middle of the massive group and used his self made Force Lighting Outburst do disable some of the droids, and destroy the others. Once that was over, he lightly moved into the lift and pressed the button to go to the lowest level of the building. "Now to see if that guy was telling the truth..." As the lift slowly moved downward, he deactivated his Lightsaber and hooked it to his belt, reaching out with the force to locate his sabers. It took Schatten just a few seconds before the lift doors opened to find them. As the doors opened, he was surprised to see that no Tao-Ni droids were down here. "The ones that came out the lift earlier must have been from this level....strange..." Not standing there long, Schatten moved quickly and found the armory. Standing before the doors, he placed his hands together on the side of his body, concentrating hard with his Force Push until the feeling of the strength from it was heavy. Feeling that power, Schatten unleashed it on the door, blowing it open. "Those doors were thicker then normal....." he chuckled as he searched the lockers and chests for his Sabers. Once he found them, he put both of them on his belt and the newer fancier one under his breast-plate in his battle armor.
Back to top Go down
Cadyren
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Making a new "base"   Making a new "base" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 pm

(Sorry I've been taking so long to post, I've had stuff going on)

Cadyren listened to the man as he told Schatten that their Lightsabers were most likely at the bottom of the facility. He didn't like the idea of having to fight their way to the bottom of the facility then back up to get out of the place, but the man then said that their might be a vent down their that could get them out of the place. I wish we could just get our Lightsabers and leave, it seems to me that this Tailerk guy isn't all for having a Jedi base on his planet, so it might turn out to just be a waste of time if we stay. Cadyren thought, though it seemed his master had a plan to change the man's mind, or at least force the man to allow the Jedi base to be built.

Cadyren took his masters Lightsaber, taking a moment to get a comfortable grip on it. As his master opened the cell door Cadyren followed quickly behind him, igniting the lightsaber so that he could deflect the blaster bolts the droids would shoot at him. By the time he turned and faced the droids however his maste rhad already destroyed them. Cadyren helped his master as they went down the hll, stopping only when one of the prisoners jumped on him in an attempt to take the lightsaber from his hands. The lightsaber was insrtead flung across the hallway. Shit Was all Cadyren was able to say as he and the man both tried to get on their feet to take the saber. Cadyren reached out with the Force and flung the man into a wall, quickly running toward the saber as he reached out with the Force once again to pull it toward his hand. As his hand gripped the hilt he swong around and pointed it straight at the man, who had gotten back to his feet and had been about to takle him again.

Sorry, sorry. I just thought I should...ugh.... take a weapon to...umm.....get out of here and you were right their so...The man said, raising his in front of him to show that he had given up, and that he didn't want Cadyren to move closer. Move out of my way. Cadyren said, keeping the lightsaber pointed toward the man as he attempted to pass him. No you can't just leave me here, those droids will kill me long before I get out of here.

Cadyren sighed and turned the Lightsaber off, putting it on his left hip so it would stay close to his dominant hand. Fine, come with us, I'm sure my mas.... Cadyren stopped as he turned and saw that he and the man were alone in the hallway, all the other prisoners had run off somewhere. Cadyren quickly ran down the hallway, the man close behind him. Cadyren heard the sound of Force Lightning somewhere off in the building and ran toward it, watching as a set of doors closed.
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: Making a new "base"   Making a new "base" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:17 pm

(It's okay, I understand, I'm not trying to rush you or anything at all...I'm just bored)

Schatten looked through the rest of the Chest and Lockers, finding several weapons and armor. "How many people has this man screwed over?" He said to himself as he found Cadyren's Lightsaber, clicking it to his belt as he walked out of the room, turning back to the lift. "Maybe I should see Tailerk one last time...just to tell him something...." As he moved to the lift, pressing the button to get back on the level he just came back from. As it slowly moved up, something told him to grab his saber and ignite it. So he reached down, grabbed black saber, and as the door opened, Schatten looked up with at his Padawan, not in anger but also not with a happy face, showing a different set of eyes then his normal dark brown ones. He showed his Force eyes, the only other eyes he knew of were Sith eyes, the ones seen in those who were consumed by "dark side of the force". The only difference is that Schatten's eyes were his own, he got them from personal training and having a deep understanding of the Force from both the Jedi ways and the SIth ways. He normally wouldn't have shown them, but he knew something was a miss, something could go wrong, and that if Tailerk had Tao-Ni droids, he could also have something more powerful then them. As his eyes locked onto Cadyren, Schatten ignited his black firesaber. "Who is he Cadyren?" He said with a normal voice, stepping out of the lift. "He should join the others that ran off....Tailerk will be more worried about us then him...he has a better chance of dying around you and I then with the others...." His voice hardly heard over the crackling of his saber.

(Schatten's Force Eyes)
Making a new "base" LYCNEVLNSCLERA-2T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a new "base"   Making a new "base" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a new "base"
Page 1 of 1