Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Dating/Married : nope
Weapons/Powers : Two green lightsabers,1 vibrosword

The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:33 pm

i stay with them in the dark so i dont get lost
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

Weapons/Powers : Custom made blaster, Grapple, Wrist mounted Rocket, Jet pack, Rocket on Jet pack, Mandalorian armor, life support ( 5 hours ).

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:53 pm

" Aah, night, perfect time to do things. " Nuchiha said, then he set his weapons on silent, and stun. " Okay, my weapons are on stun, and silent, " Nuchiha said, until, he gets attacked by a animal, Nuchiha then began to struggle and the animal tried to bite his face, but he bit his armor, Nuchiha then kicked the animal off with both of his legs, the animal starting growling at Nuchiha, and then tried to punce on him until he shot it. " Well, that was close, it should be a sleep for, about, uh, 48 hours. " Nuchiha said.

Last edited by Nuchiha101 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:26 pm

i grab my lightsbaers and hold them in my hand as i walk close behind nuchiha. "be careful dude"
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Dating/Married : ......
Weapons/Powers : Black and Green Duel-Phase Sabers

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Schatten looked around. "Don't use your weapons unless you have NO OTHER OPTION.....got it?" He shock his head. "And Meta...don't use your lightsabers unless you are meet by a Sith..." Schatten got low, and hid in the shadows. "Follow me...." He then quickly used the force and pushed off the ground, going into a force sprint in the direction he felt the slight trimmer of Sith powers in the force. It didn't take long until he could see a slight door way that was guarded by camera's and a possible hidden gun turrets. Great.....they might have a alarm go off if any of their sensors are tripped....hmmmmmmmm.... He couldn't do more but think. Maybe the top is unguarded.... Schatten then moved around the entire entrance. Looks as if it's a lift....well...lets test this out... Pushing off the ground with the force, he launched himself into the air, and flipped, landing on the top of the entrance. To his surprise, nothing happened. He pulled out his lightsaber and began to cut a hole to let him and the others in. The moment the hole was cut, it hit the floor on the inside a silent alarm was tripped. "Come on...lets move...you two find that robot they are making, and I'll find out any of their plans...don't die and don't get caught..." Schatten dropped in and picked a direction and took off, holding both his firesabers in his hands, but they were not ignighted.

(OOC: At this moment, we have split up....make your post on how you got to this point, and what you do after....I will still be NPCing so don't say "We found the robots and left" in a single post...let any and all Sith have the chance to defend their base...owh...and Meta...stop skipping.)
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:19 am

(sorry)
we move out into the base along some metal strucures near some sith.they where garding this room. "ok dude follow me we nedd to get to the top of that building and cut a whole inthe roof and then go in"
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

Weapons/Powers : Custom made blaster, Grapple, Wrist mounted Rocket, Jet pack, Rocket on Jet pack, Mandalorian armor, life support ( 5 hours ).

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:51 am

" We need to scale the roof? Thats easy, " Nuchiha said, as he turned on his boots, they then magnetized to the ground, he then began walking up the wall, " Your a Jedi right? You can force jump, " Nuchiha said, as he got to the top of the wall. He then grabbed out a fusion cutter, and began making a hole in the wall, he made a very small hole, and peeked through it, to make sure no one was around. Then he made the hole bigger, it then got to the size and shape of a normal door. Nuchiha went in. " Quickly, it shouldn't be too long for them to find out. " Nuchiha said
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Dating/Married : ......
Weapons/Powers : Black and Green Duel-Phase Sabers

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:42 pm

(OOC: I am giving the Sith time to reply to this topic....if they don't reply in a few days i will post...sorry if it seemed as if i wasn't posting, i've just been waiting)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)   The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scouting Mission for the Sith Base (Any Sith may post here)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2