Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daimon's lightsabers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Dating/Married : ......
Weapons/Powers : Black and Green Duel-Phase Sabers

Daimon's lightsabers Empty
PostSubject: Daimon's lightsabers   Daimon's lightsabers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:26 am

Name: Black Duel-Phase Firesaber (with Damind and Kasha saber upgrading crystals)
Appearence: Schatten has altered the beam of the lightsaber, misaligning the color crystal just enough to keep the solid core of the saber but cause the energy around it to flare out, but can easily realign the crystal using the force as he has made several lightsabers and knows them very well.

Spoiler:

Ammo: n/a
Fire per minute: n/a
Melee Weapon: sword of energy (Is able to lock to the hilt of the Green Crystal Falcon Saber. This saber's hilt has a special attachment for the head thats on the Green Crystal Falcon Saber.) (Damind created a wider and longer blade than seen on a standard lightsaber, able to more-easily deflect blaster fire.) (Kasha, it helped clear the wielder's mind of distractions, even during tense combat.)

Name: Green Falcon Duel-Phase Firesaber (with Lorrdian and Sigil saber upgrading crystals)
Appearence: Schatten has altered the beam of the lightsaber, misaligning the color crystal just enough to keep the solid core of the saber but cause the energy around it to flare out, but can easily realign the crystal using the force as he has made several lightsabers and knows them very well.
Spoiler:
Ammo:n/a
Melee Weapon: sword of energy (Is able to lock to the hilt of the Black Crystal Saber. This saber's hilt interlocks with Black Crystal Saber.) (Lorrdian stones helped the user was better able to read the actions of their opponents. This enhanced the wielder's overall defenses and ability to deflect blaster bolts. (Sigil crystals, when used in a lightsaber, the beam produced was incredibly potent and dealt greater damage.)

What is a Duel-Phase Lightsaber?
The uncommon dual-phase lightsaber is any lightsaber created to work at two different blade lengths. Historically, these complex blades were created mostly by ancient Jedi and Sith in their many heated wars; the surprise advantage of a blade which could shoot forth several feet or inches was worth the additional difficulty of constructing a lightsaber with several focusing gems and outweighed the fact that a lengthy blade was often inferior from a pure fencing perspective. Darth Vader's lightsaber is an example of this, as he has buttons on his hilt allowing him to change the blade length at will.

What is the difference between a Lightsaber and a Firesaber?
The crystals in this variation on the single blade are misaligned just enough to keep the solid core of the saber but cause the energy around it to flare out. Although not as effective a cutting tool as a regular lightsaber blade, the firesaber is still able to block other sabers and are often known to "spit" when struck - spilling lightsaber energy randomly to burn whatever is nearby. Often this kind of saber can cause as much damage to the user as it does to the enemy if they have no way to compensate for it. The sheer collateral damage the combatants endure from the firesaber during a duel tends to make any fighting brief. Firesabers can be very unstable, blowing up in their user's hands or simply having the blade die in mid-combat, unless they're built to exacting specifications.

A red Firesaber
Daimon's lightsabers 203px-Firesaber
Darth Maleval with his yellow Firesaber
Daimon's lightsabers 300px-Darth_Maleval

Last edited by Schatten Damion on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cut
Dark Lord of the Sith /Empire Leader
Cut

Weapons/Powers : Death

PostSubject: Re: Daimon's lightsabers   Daimon's lightsabers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:49 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: Daimon's lightsabers   Daimon's lightsabers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:53 pm

I Edited them a little....all I did was make them able to lock together, hilt to hilt..and give them two additional crystals seeing how each lightsaber has three slots for stones, one for the color crystal and two for ability stones......thats all I did.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Daimon's lightsabers   Daimon's lightsabers I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:05 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: Daimon's lightsabers   Daimon's lightsabers I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:47 am

Altered them again...I made both of my sabers "Firesabers" and gave the description of what they are.
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

PostSubject: Re: Daimon's lightsabers   Daimon's lightsabers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Name: Blue Hawk Duel-Phase Lightsaber
Appearance:
Daimon's lightsabers Lightsaber-wingz
Ammo:n/a
Fire per minute:n/a
Melee Weapon: sword of energy (Pontite Lens as a lens it was capable of cooling both skin and tempers.) (Phond saber-crystal produced a fiercely burning lightsaber beam.) (Rubat saber-crystal sharpened the appearance and definition of the blade, allowing its wielder to easily track the blade and strike opponents properly. The crystal would also help its wielder attack faster.)

Name: Valiant Duel-Phase Lightsaber
Appearance:
Daimon's lightsabers Lightsaber-valiant
Ammo: n/a
Melee Weapon: Sword of Energy (Vibration Lens this lens vibrated at a high rate of speed. This enabled the weapon to produce a more deadly beam.) (Pontite saber-crystal nearly impossible to find, it resonated with a powerful aura that cooled both skin and tempers.) (Heart of the Guardian saber-crystal it altered the properties of other crystals that the lightsaber carried in a positive way; this crystal created a fast yet devastating blade that was perfect for lightsaber combat.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Daimon's lightsabers   Daimon's lightsabers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:15 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daimon's lightsabers   Daimon's lightsabers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daimon's lightsabers
Page 1 of 1