Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A crash in the swamps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeke
Sith Apprentice
Zeke

A crash in the swamps Empty
PostSubject: A crash in the swamps   A crash in the swamps I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:28 pm

In the swamps that the many strange animals of Naboo called home was a burning wreck of a starship and among that wreckage was a child. The child was unharmed for the most part but he didn't seem normal either. He was just staring at the wreckage with little emotion before turning and stumbling through the forest. The child wore strange clothes that hung of him and his feminine features tricked you into thinking he was female. The boy had a light saber hanging from his hip. He continued to walk forward with seeming no purpose.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Dark Lord of the Sith /Empire Leader
Cut

Weapons/Powers : Death

PostSubject: Re: A crash in the swamps   A crash in the swamps I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:39 pm

A carrier appers driveing towards the swamps.The stop by infront of the boy."Roger roger it's a child" one of the drones said.Roger Roger I can see say the other."Is this who the master wanted us to pick up." Asked the first drone."Who knows" Asked the 2nd drone
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Sith Apprentice
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: A crash in the swamps   A crash in the swamps I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:47 pm

Zeke looked up as a carrier showed up in front of him and for a moment he just watched the droids talk as they spoke about a master. Zeke frowned at the droids and this unknown master and before the droids could approach him Zeke took out his light-saber causing the energy blade to escape the hilt with it's signature sound. Zeke then dashed forward as blinding speeds and beheaded the droids that were talking before jumping on top of the carrier and cutting a hole in it. He then jumped inside and tore apart the other droids easily. Once he was finished he sheathed his light-saber and left the carrier abandoned before continuing on his trek deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Dark Lord of the Sith /Empire Leader
Cut

Weapons/Powers : Death

PostSubject: Re: A crash in the swamps   A crash in the swamps I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:10 pm

The drones and carrier was destroyed by the boy.The Sith Cut had now since the perssnce of the boy but was busy by an jedi girl and was prepareing to leave this planet.A space creature followed the boy with thoughts of devoring him.He quitely stalked him trying to not have the boy take notice of it.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Sith Apprentice
Zeke

PostSubject: Re: A crash in the swamps   A crash in the swamps I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:19 pm

As Zeke continued to walk he felt a disturbance in the force but ignored it as a wrist teleporter that the Kimno's put on him began to activate. The device beeped and spoke. "Force teleportation activated." Zeke cursed and tried to pry the device off but it was too late and he disappeared from Naboo and ended up on his home planet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A crash in the swamps   A crash in the swamps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A crash in the swamps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The New Age :: Space and Planets and Moons :: Naboo-
Jump to: