Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Time Capsule Spar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight
Drake Tay'lon

The Time Capsule Spar Empty
PostSubject: The Time Capsule Spar   The Time Capsule Spar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Beyond the plains of reality lies an alternate plain where beings from different factions can come together and hone their skills regardless of their alliance and make each other stronger. Although this plain is not connected to reality, It is Ironic that a Jedi is still a soldier of Peace and a Sith is still a glutton for destruction. One would think a place of such rare harmony would produce a friendlier attraction amongst all who arrive, It seems nothing is ever as it should be, perhaps this rule is universal in all dimensions. The time capsule awaits.

" I suppose my opponent should be arriving anytime soon" Drake said as he stood with his arms folded. His brown and tan Jedi ensemble flailing in the light breeze. The sunlight that shed its rays down illuminated his light skin complexion and brought out his ocean blue eyes and dark brown hair. The setting was a large temple themed coliseum that looked more like ancient ruins from Naboo. The coliseum was empty except for Drake and the ominous time capsule portal behind him. It would be interesting to see who's wandering conscious would exit the portal next, one would like to say only time will tell, but here the phenomenon of time probably didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Darth Ruin
Sith Lord
Darth Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Time Capsule Spar   The Time Capsule Spar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:41 pm

As the portal Started to form energy rifts it shot out wild stream of raw Plasma, but slowly ascending out of the portal formed a silhouette of a man and as he came further and further out more details of his body became clear as he was being put back together in a sense. As he took the final step out he was free and soon taking his first look around he was able to depict the landscape that he had been engulfed in, it looked as a place he had been sometime ago but now it had been over grown by the surrounding Forrest no doubt from long years of misuse, but maybe it had been forgotten just as he was cast aside from his people everything he knew and loved lost in a blink of a eye. The place felt much like home but as a man caught his attention he turned to face him quickly, and as there eyes interlocked the hate seemed to grow within Ruin. His Yellow teeth gridded together as he locked his jaws tightly , his callus hands lay balled into fits and his lifeless black eyes grew bloodshot.
Back to top Go down
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight
Drake Tay'lon

PostSubject: Re: The Time Capsule Spar   The Time Capsule Spar I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:03 pm

It didn't take long before the portal began to spark with molecules become active again, another seemed to be entering the realm. Drake's turned swiftly as he watched the portal re-construct the being molecule by molecule. The details of the being entering the realm were vague at first but soon came into focus as his re materialization approached closer to is completion. An odd vibe whisked the area and agitated the matter in Drake's gut as he laid eyes on what appeared to be a menacing looking Umbaran. His skin was extremely pail and his sunken cold eyes held a sort of "evil" to them, it was as if Drake had confronted this sort of presence before, perhaps in another plane. The pale Umbaran wreaked with an odd taint of the force, the feeling urged Drake to whisper the word "Dark" in thought to affiliate this oddly familiar feeling with an associated word. As the two warriors eyes locked there was obviously an age old tension that seemed to span much more deeper than the disposition of the current two beings." I don't know about you but I get the feeling that somehow we are destined enemies. Perhaps we should skip the pleasantries soothe the tension of this ancient vicinity."" Drake uttered to the malicious looking Umbaran as he pulled out his light saber and assumed his Jedi-like battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Darth Ruin
Sith Lord
Darth Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Time Capsule Spar   The Time Capsule Spar I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:52 am

As it was usual for a jedi to strike up a conversation Ruin listened and he couldn't agree more, there was a thriving hate between the two even thought the never had layed eyes upon one another it was a instant rivalry. The Sith lord was a bit shook up from the travel through the portal it was quite obvious from the hand tremors and his constant movement, But with a simple raise of his left hand his LightSaber shot out of his loose swaying sleeve and was caught by his hand almost instantly. Simultaneously the light saber was activated shooting its Bright red laser blade out, Ruin stood before The jedi in a blink of a eye he charged being extremely fast it took him no time to gain a stance just a few feet away from Drake. Jumping up over the opponent Ruin flipped end over end flashing his Saber forward colliding the Red and Green Swords together but as it wasn't a forceful attack The sith lord finished his flip landing behind the jedi turning to face his back. As he whispered into his ear he spoke with heart peircing words, " Too. . . Slow. . "
Back to top Go down
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight
Drake Tay'lon

PostSubject: Re: The Time Capsule Spar   The Time Capsule Spar I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:01 pm

It was ominous the way the Umbara warrior readied his blade, eerily using the force to fetch his tainted saber. A flash of crimson red was the last thing Drake saw before he found himself blocking strikes from the airborne menace."He's an agile one!" Drake exclaimed in thought as he parried the last of the Umbara's strikes. Soon after Drake had lost track of his opponent, but no sooner than when he decided to look a hot and repulsive breath breathed down his neck carrying the words "Too... Slow...". "Tch! The young Jedi knight hissed in retort as he quickly ducked down and attempted to leg sweep the evil jedi behind him all the while keeping his saber ready for continued combat.
Back to top Go down
Darth Ruin
Sith Lord
Darth Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Time Capsule Spar   The Time Capsule Spar I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:49 am

The Jedi's Leg sweep came back fast as it did not give The Sith lord much time for a reaction, as the leg sweep connected with the back of ruin's legs it swept him off his feet leaving him air born for a split second. And in that time his light saber was knocked out of his hand, as it shot up into the air its crimson Red flashed as it spun higher and higher. Still left in mid air Ruin arched back using his hands to catch himself he pressed them against the ground and he used them too push off simultaneously, Somersaulting back he caught a powerful stance as his light saber fell back down into his left hand. " So. . . Are you going to attack?. . ."
Back to top Go down
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight
Drake Tay'lon

PostSubject: Re: The Time Capsule Spar   The Time Capsule Spar I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:35 am

Drake's counter leg sweep seemingly connected without a hitch, truthfully he was assuming the dark jedi would dodge it with his incredible speed but to his fortune the opposite had occurred. As Drake snapped around with the momentum of his leg sweep he had time to see the dark jedi temporarily suspended in the air. It seemed the Umabara had lost his light saber during his stumble," This is my chance!" Drake exclaimed in thought as he tried to stop the momentum working against his body to head the opposite way and attack. However before he could do so the menacing dark jedi had made and acrobatic landing and used the force once again to retrieve his light saber. " Tch!, It seems he's an arrogant one. He had better not get too caught up in his abilities and brush off my own." Drake said in thought as he poised his lightsaber in front of him and slowly paced toward the Umbara at a curved angle that implied Drake's willingness to cross sabers with the Umbara. Once Drake would arrive within a few feet of the Umbara he would lash out his emerald green saber in hopes to cross blades with his evil opponent. However if his opponent did not comply Drake would simply execute a few balanced slashes with his saber while mainly keeping a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Darth Ruin
Sith Lord
Darth Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Time Capsule Spar   The Time Capsule Spar I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:37 pm

As The cunning jedi charged forward The sith lord simply threw up his crimson blade briefly depending on its sole defenses, as his left hand alone braced the light saber he knew it wouldn't belong before the jedi would over power him. And as the two Sabers clashed together a loud static sound erupted along with the usual light flash, using all the strength he had Ruin pressed back against the opponents weapon drawing him enough room to execute his next step. Keeping his right hand free the sith lord flew open his closed fist forming a blast of Red lightning in his palm, as the lightning surged around his pale arm Ruin closed his fist keeping the highly concentrated lighting constant. Pushing harder now The Sith lord jabbed the lighting enveloped fist forward hoping to catch him off guard as he pried away the opponents light saber.
Back to top Go down
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight
Drake Tay'lon

PostSubject: Re: The Time Capsule Spar   The Time Capsule Spar I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:53 pm

"Huuh!" Drake uttered in difficulty as he and the sith's sabers clashed, the screeching of the hot lasers echoing throughout the ruins. However despite Drake's struggle he was winning the strength competition incorporated with their light saber clashing. A slight smirked fell upon the Jedi's face as he began to inch the dark jedi back, further and further. Before Drake could adjust the menacing Umbara had distanced himself and held his saber with only one hand." Damn it all!" Drake shouted in thought as he saw the force electricity engulfing the Umbaras cocked back fist. In an instant Drake succumbed to hesitation and the Umbara was able to force his lightsaber off to the side. The event left him open for the next attack. The lightning punch would connect with Drake's side and thrust him back a considerable distance. But before drake would succumb to the pain he would use his force power to throw his saber that was still in close melee range to attempt to strike the umbara across the chest and quickly return to him. As Drake would hit the ground he would roll a bit before using that momentum to stand up on his knee, grabbing his side in pain as he awaited for his saber to return to him.
Back to top Go down
Darth Ruin
Sith Lord
Darth Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Time Capsule Spar   The Time Capsule Spar I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:34 pm

The lightning from his fist ceased its surge as the main force of the attack was brought out, the recoil form the punch was minimal only bringing distraught nerves in the hand from the mass amount of lightning. As the sith lord was quite over extended to expect another attack his Saber was at a high angle and his fist was no match for the swift slice of the Opponent blade, and so as the Emerald Green Saber shot up and sliced at Ruin he was late to react only briefly stepping back in a attempt to reduce the damage. The blade pierced through his robes cutting deeply into his chest, as the blade was retracted back the Sith Fell to his knees dropping his light saber, " . . . Mmm it seems to be deep. . I think i can manage. ." he spoke in a low tone almost as he said it to himself. running his fingers into the wound on his chest he noticed that the laser blade had instantly cauterized the damaged flesh, looking up over at his opponent he laughed as he coughed up minuet bits of blood. . " Hahahaha It has only Begun. . " Raising his left hand a flash of light formed, it was a bright light that radiated only for a split second then repulsed back into nothing. But not much had changed ruin still knelt on the ground spitting up blood, but his strangely his Saber was no where to be found.
Back to top Go down
Drake Tay'lon
Jedi Knight
Drake Tay'lon

PostSubject: Re: The Time Capsule Spar   The Time Capsule Spar I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Drakes brow raised in satisfaction as he saw his force saber attempt succeed critically, the Umbara was hurt, it was in his body language despite his calm demeanor. Before long Drake's saber returned him and by then the young jedi knight had summoned up enough strength to make it to his feet. As Drake made it to slowly to his feet he outstretched his arm so that his saber was pointing in the Umbara's direction." You have suffered a severe wound. I believe we are well on our way to the end" Drake stated in retorted to the Umbara, but then something strange happened. A bright light whisked from the umbara's hand and seemingly disappeared. "Saber Stance, Peacock Style!" Drake exclaimed as he poised his saber off to the side. Then soon a vibrant array of colors engulfed his blade in a shield like fashion about 90 degrees in diameter." In case that was some sort of force attack I will be ready. Even if it wasn't I'm still well equipped to defend a melee attack as well." Drake said in thought as he ignored the pain from his side and dropped into a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Capsule Spar   The Time Capsule Spar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time Capsule Spar
Page 1 of 1