Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beachs of Kamino [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

Dating/Married : nope
Weapons/Powers : Two green lightsabers,1 vibrosword

Beachs of Kamino [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Beachs of Kamino [OPEN]   Beachs of Kamino [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:24 pm

the 13 of our hellcats plumit down into the jungle of the beachs of Kamino.our ships bounce off the sand and into trees.the hellcats fire are put out quickly from the sand.i step out of the hellcat with my partner in my ship. "how many of us our left." i say to the lutinite in charge of the squad. all of us are here all 26." he says to me. " good there should be a base up into the jungle.pack your bags boys were moving out." we move out into the jungle and it isnt long before we find a airfeild with potrolls along the border.there guns are down and there drinking coffie.i look at my watch.its about 8:00 am.breakfeast.i hand signel the snipers to aim on the potrolls.there ready to take there shot.they open fire and the gaurds fall down.the turets aorund the air strip open fire into the jungle as we return fire.i take out my lightsabers and run into the air feld.the soilders open fire and charge with me as the gunners fall down dead.we get into a huge hanger the side of two football feilds side by side.a hybird creature stands in there and takes out all 4 lightsaber.the gunners take cover behind some crates and cover my back.the crature charges at me as we slide into each other.locking baldes and everything.the creature moved fast.really fast as i oush him back into some more crates.
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Jedi Master
Kisame

Dating/Married : Single
Weapons/Powers : Dual White Lightsabers

PostSubject: Re: Beachs of Kamino [OPEN]   Beachs of Kamino [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Iza's cruiser popped out of hyper crawling slowly to a halt, staring at the planet in awe he was mesmerized that such a planet could exist, "Guess nothing is imposibble these days." He said a lot lately. Entering the atmosphere slowly it took only minutes to decsend dwon to proper landing height, were he shifted the the ship into auto-pilot to land on the docks of the watery planet. A sleek metal structure stretched across the endless ocean he eyed as he left the ship slowly. Heading towards the door he pulled his cloak up to protect against the rain and he heard a voice.

"Ah, Master Izanagi I presume we've been expected you." The mysterious creature said in a peaceful monotone voice

Iza replied softly, "Let us get out of the rain." As he walked forward through the sliding doors, "Do you have the open room I requested."

The strange long-necked creature nodded and guided him to the room, "Its not everyday a Jedi master comes to visit, we gave you a few special things for all you do for the galaxy."

Izanagi laughed periodically as he spoke, "Its alright on special treatment is necessary." His voice was so intriguing almost mesmerzing, lets just say Iza had a bit of charm about himself he was sauve whether it was a man or women he had a persuasive tone.
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Jedi Master
Kisame

Dating/Married : Single
Weapons/Powers : Dual White Lightsabers

PostSubject: Re: Beachs of Kamino [OPEN]   Beachs of Kamino [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:07 pm

theres no beaches on Kamino meta, its the planet with all water with the metal structures were the clones were made and boba fett lived.))
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

PostSubject: Re: Beachs of Kamino [OPEN]   Beachs of Kamino [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:45 pm

(lol yea wellthre is so just go with it >> XD)
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Dating/Married : ......
Weapons/Powers : Black and Green Duel-Phase Sabers

PostSubject: Re: Beachs of Kamino [OPEN]   Beachs of Kamino [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:08 pm

(OOC: um...the entire planet is water minus the metal there is for living...and it's always raining....no beaches...look at the sticky called "Kamino Info".....there are no beaches)
Back to top Go down
Meta
Jedi Master
Meta

PostSubject: Re: Beachs of Kamino [OPEN]   Beachs of Kamino [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:01 pm

(ok here lets just say its a big sheet of metal that looks like abeach and its raining happy guys??? gosh ruin my fun)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beachs of Kamino [OPEN]   Beachs of Kamino [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beachs of Kamino [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1