Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruin's force ability's.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Ruin
Sith Lord
Darth Ruin

Ruin's force ability's. Empty
PostSubject: Ruin's force ability's.   Ruin's force ability's. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:51 pm

Name: Apollo's Wrath
Force points: 20
Description: Using the Sith Force powers, And there Vast Knowledge of Lightning Techniques The user can channels a large amount of lightning to the user's hand. The high concentration of electricity produces a Bright red Discoloration, As just like the Sith light sabers this lightning technique is pitch Blood red. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Lightning into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal to humans. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces.

Name: Apollo's Wisp
Force points: 10
Description: A variation on a regular Apollo's wrath developed by Ruin. This technique allows the user to generate non-focused Red electricity from his body, instead of concentrating it in his hand. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead only paralyzing its victims. By sending the current from the users hands, Ruin can stun opponents from a distance. Ruin can also channel the electricity through metallic weapons increasing their cutting power, as well as making body parts numb by cutting them.

Last edited by Darth Ruin. on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi
Nami Luna

Dating/Married : Cut
Weapons/Powers : Blue Lightsaber, Red lightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Ruin's force ability's.   Ruin's force ability's. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:54 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsnewage.rpg-board.net
Darth Ruin
Sith Lord
Darth Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Ruin's force ability's.   Ruin's force ability's. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:50 pm

Name: Apollo's Mind
Force points: 15
Description: Illusions, or mind forms. were dark side Force manifestations, that when conjured through Sith magic, created visible, life like astral projections of whatever the conjurer desired. The illusions touched all of an individual's sensory perceptions, and only through concentration on the Force was an individual able to perceive them as being false. this Technique was made for creating Force imbalances in the victim's brain, and thus causing a disruption in their senses. This is often used to create false images or to cause pain from trauma (because the body is led to believe it is in pain); however, there are plenty of other uses depending on the situation. They are not used as often as Regular force techniques because they don't physically harm the opponent, but several Sith lords have made themselves well-known for their great prowess with illusions. Illusions where created when a User extends their Force flow through the cerebral nervous system of their opponent to control their mind's Thoughts, thereby affecting their five senses. By simply gesturing with one's hands, a magician could create whatever manifestations they desired, or simply place a void over a certain area or person that lets them pass ass transparent.. As an application of the dark side, sorcerers tended to create hideous forms of serpents and other creatures to torment victims.

Last edited by Darth Ruin on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:54 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Webmaster/Sith/Dark Jedi
Nami Luna

Dating/Married : Cut
Weapons/Powers : Blue Lightsaber, Red lightsaber

PostSubject: Re: Ruin's force ability's.   Ruin's force ability's. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:51 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsnewage.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruin's force ability's.   Ruin's force ability's. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruin's force ability's.
Page 1 of 1