Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awaiting a Master

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadyren
Jedi Padawan

Weapons/Powers : Blue Lightsaber

Awaiting a Master Empty
PostSubject: Awaiting a Master   Awaiting a Master I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:32 pm

Cadyren walked through the halls of the Jedi Temple, wearing simple robes as most jedi did. Cadyren however wasn't a jedi not yet, and possibly never would be either. He was thirteen years old, meaning his time as a youngling would soon end, and he still was without a master. Cadyren had trouble controling his emotions, often getting angry at anyone who beat him in a sparring match and lashing out at them with the Force, quickly wiping the smiles off their faces with his power. However that wasn't the jedi way, and most jedi thought he was incapable of controling his emotions, and thereforecouldn't be trained.

Cadyren sat down on a bench, looking out towards the city of Coroscant, watching the lights of the city brighten up the night. He would miss this world once he was forced to leave the Jedi Temple when he became to old to be a Padawan.
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Dating/Married : ......
Weapons/Powers : Black and Green Duel-Phase Sabers

Awaiting a Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a Master   Awaiting a Master I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:10 pm

Schatten was in the city, thinking about all the memories he had at this place. His old master, the people that he trained with, and all the ones that still haven't obtained the title of "Jedi Master". His robes were white, under clothes were grey, with two double looped belts with a brown bag, and black gauntlets with a jade gem in the middle both, amd both his sabers hidden under his robes. As he walked around he couldn't help but notice a young boy sitting on bench alone, with a robe of a Jedi in training. I wonder.... He thought as he made his way through a few people as he approached the boy. "I know it's none of my business, but may I ask why a young Jedi like yourself is doing out this late?" He said with a straight face showing no disrespect. He knelt down, which showed both his lightsabers, one handle black as the night and the other silver with the hilt looking like a head of a bird. "Owh....sorry....I'm Schatten Damion." He extended his hand out to shake the boys hand.
Back to top Go down
Cadyren
Jedi Padawan

Awaiting a Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a Master   Awaiting a Master I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Cadyren was surprised when someone approached him, asking why a young Jedi like himself was still out so late. He noticed that the man's robes were slightly different from those of a Jedi, his robes not as simple as the ones most wore, though of course their were Jedi that did like to personalize their clothing, so this mans clothing wasn't that strange. Oh, I'm not a Jedi, at least not yet. Anyway I was just having trouble sleeping so I went for a walk, I've been kinda nervous because pretty soon I'll be to old to become a Padawan, then I will have to leave the Order.

Cadyren noticed the mans lightsabers as he knelt down, one black and the other silver. Cadyren's lightsaber was on his belt, and was silver with a black grip on it. when the man spoke his name Cadyren wondered if he had ever heard the name before, so he would have an idea of who he was talking to. He thought he recalled their being a Knight that left the order with that name when he was younger, though he couldn't exactly remember when it was. My name is Cadyren Caldin. Cadyren replied, shaking the mans hand.
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Awaiting a Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a Master   Awaiting a Master I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:05 pm

"Nice to meet you Cadyren." He said shaking his hand back, then sitting beside him, looking off in the distance. "You might not know me, so I'll give you the quick story." Schatten said with a little laugh, still looking away. "I am a Jedi Master, and a self-proclaimed exile....I can at any time go back to the order, they never made me a exile, I left because I felt that I needed to....and now, I felt pulled to come back..." He looked at the boy with a small smile on his face. "...and with what you just said, I think that us meeting wasn't by chance....I can help you by making you my Padawan, and you help me by letting me do just that thus getting my connection back to the order, but I still won't do what they want....I do have some beliefs that are the same as the Jedi, and some of the Sith....thus I exiled myself....I can show you what I know, what I believe, and show you how to control that anger I see in you...The Jedi don't believe in emotion, the Sith say harness it, I say why not control it and use it as a tool to make you better. I am not Sith...and not really a Jedi, but I am still a Jedi..." Looking out in the distance then back at the boy. "It's your call....do you think that you can handle the confusion that is in my mind and stay away from either side yet learn from them?"
Back to top Go down
Cadyren
Jedi Padawan

Awaiting a Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a Master   Awaiting a Master I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:37 pm

Cadyren listened to Schatten as he told him that he was a self proclaimed exile, that he believed parts of both the Jedi and Sith teachings, and also that perhaps their meeting wasn't chance, and that Schatten could take on Cadyren as his Padawan. Cadyren thought it must be strange to be on both sides of the force, but at the same time not on either. Also the freedom of not being on a side of the Force, to be both a part of both and neither at the same time, was very intriging to Cadyren. I would be honored to be your apprentice and learn how you use the Force. I think I'll be able to handle your teachings and learn from both sides of the Force. Cadyren said, glad that he finally had a master, that he would still learn the ways of the Force.
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Awaiting a Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a Master   Awaiting a Master I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:56 pm

Schatten stood up. "Well, I'm honored to take you on as my apprentice, but we have to have the blessing of the Jedi Council." He said with truth in his voice, and placing his hand on his shoulder. "Then after that, I want to test you on what you know." Giving a smile he motioned for Cadyren to follow with him. "Either way, you will have someone to learn from. If they don't want me to be your master then you can just leave like I did and exile yourself, but I don't want you to do it. There are always ways to get what you want or need without resorting to extreme measures." He looked around, seeing hardly anyone out. This is strange but this isn't the area of clubs....I guess thats why. He let the thought leave his mind. As he walked he looked at the boy at times. "We will be traveling around if I am allowed to be your teacher, I have a ship that does have room for a few people, I know it's something you don't call a home but it's better then nothing." He chuckled. "I do have some questions for you though...like what type of Lightsaber you have, and which would you rather learn more of...saber combat or force abilities? Do you want to learn how to use a double-sided lightsaber, dual-wield like I do, or master single blade combat, and what type of Force powers would you like to learn, the passive ones or combat related?" He continued to walk around the area. "And Finally....we will go before the Jedi Council as soon as possible, you have waited long enough, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Cadyren
Jedi Padawan

Awaiting a Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a Master   Awaiting a Master I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:31 am

Cadyren wondered if the Council would allow him to be the apprentice of someone who used the dark side, even if he also used the light, and the Council might view that as dangerous if Cadyren became his apprentice. Cadyren hoped they would allow it regardless, and that Cadyren would remain a Jedi Padawan, and not become an exile.

Cadyren looked up to Schatten as he asked him what kind of lightsaber he he had, removing it from his belt and holding it in his open palm, so every detail of the lightsaber could be seen. The lightsaber was of simple build,a silver tube with a black grip around the center, as well as a decent sized emitter one the end the blade came out. Cadyren had to think a moment about if he prefered saber combat over force combat. I think I would prefer saber combat, seeing as in a battle against another Force User would most likely lead to saber combat. Den said, though he hoped he would still learn many powerful Force techniques.

Cadyren had rarely used anything other then a single blade when learning how to use a lightsaber, though he was interested in learning how to wield a double staff. I would like to be able to use both a single blade and a double sided lighsaber, if I were to ue both in combat I would be able to confuse my opponent by using different forms of combat with each lightsaber. Cadyren replied, wondering if he would have to choice between either lightsaber or if Schatten woud teach him how to use both. I would like to be skilled with both the passive and combat related force powers, so I can have a greater knowlege of the Force as a whole. Cadyren said, not wanting to choose what kind of Force abilities he would learn, as he wanted to learn as many as possible.
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Awaiting a Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a Master   Awaiting a Master I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:47 am

"Well, I know of a way you can master both single and double sided...but you will have to carry two sabers...and will cross that bridge once we get there." As they walked in front of a hotel, Schatten stopped walking. "I'll stay here tonight, it's not that far from the Temple...you can stay here with me if you want and pick my brain for information or return to where you stay, but early in the morning, I am going to the Temple to talk to the Council seeing how they always meet in the morning....I can deal with you becoming my Padawan without you there, but it would be better if you showed......so.....stay with me for the night or go to your home?"

(OOC:If you go to your home, we can skip the night and go to the meeting with the Council. It's up to you)
Back to top Go down
Cadyren
Jedi Padawan

Awaiting a Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a Master   Awaiting a Master I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:16 pm

I think i will go back to the Jedi Temple, I don't want to fall asleep before the Council in the morning. Cadyren replied, also not wanting to miss the meeting because he over slept. I'll meet you in the morning when we meet the Council. Cadyren added before waving goodbye to his master and walking back to the Temple, hoping that now he would be able to sleep now that his time as a Padawan would soon begin and he would be able to visit amazing worlds that would make even Corosuant seem ugly in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Awaiting a Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a Master   Awaiting a Master I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:48 pm

~Topic over...new Topic made in Jedi Temple, Cadyren feel welcome to join in that too~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awaiting a Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting a Master   Awaiting a Master I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaiting a Master
Page 1 of 1