Star Wars: The New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Of The Galaxy And The Newly Clone Troops Have Been Made And The Jedi Temple On Coruscant Has Been Built Again.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jedi Master Roy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roy
Grand Master Jedi and Jedi Council Member
Roy

Jedi Master Roy Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Master Roy   Jedi Master Roy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:34 am

Name:Roy Kanobi
Alliance: Light side and the New Repubilc
Species:Human
Home planet :Kamino

Appearance:avatar
Eyes Color:Blue
Hair Color:Brown
Height:6'2
Weight:200
Scars:none
History:Roy was trained by an decented of yoda.He master the light side of the forcelearing many unqie abilies.He became a Jedi knight at the age of 14 and later joined the Concail.His master was killed by a sith.Roy went to anvegned his master and killed the sith.He killed anothersith and later became a master.As a master he fought the Dark sith lord and was injured.He was founded by wookikees and was then trained by the wookiees.The wookiees took him as if he was their own.The wookiees thught him to use an bow and arrow.He evn leaned to speak their native tongue.When he returned to the jedi temple years have pasted and he became a jedi grand master.The jedi Temple was attack while he was a grand master by a dark sith lord.Roy defeated the sith lord by cuting off his left arm.

Stats:(stats one must be 100 the other 90 but the rest 1 or 89 but health and force and add it to the signture)
Health: 300
Force: 300
Strength:100
Speed:85
Stamia:85
Accuracy:89
Melee Weapon Training:90
Ranged Weapon training:70

Last edited by Roy on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wikizap.mobi/enwookie/Force_powers
Cut
Dark Lord of the Sith /Empire Leader
Cut

Weapons/Powers : Death

Jedi Master Roy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Master Roy   Jedi Master Roy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:44 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Schatten Damion
Jedi Master/Exile
Schatten Damion

Dating/Married : ......
Weapons/Powers : Black and Green Duel-Phase Sabers

Jedi Master Roy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Master Roy   Jedi Master Roy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Jedi Grand Master has a seat on the Jedi Council so putting both is sort of a waste, no offence, as the Grand Master is the Head of the Council.

Also, you went for Grand Master and your History is very short....thats not good seeing how the Web-Master wants peoples History to match the Rank they would like....sorry, but you will have to add more to your history....I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jedi Master Roy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jedi Master Roy   Jedi Master Roy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi Master Roy
Page 1 of 1